Board of Directors, April 2020
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC Board of Directors will be at 4:00pm on Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
Notice: Closed to Public Attendance
In accordance with the governor’s Proclamation 20-28, only essential personnel may attend the meeting in-person. All members of the Board of Directors may attend the meeting by telephone or webcast and can participate fully.
Public Access and Participation
This meeting will be broadcast live on CVTV (Comcast channel 23) and available on cvtv.org to stream. The public may participate, and provide comments on the Agenda or any other matter, by submitting comments online, by email, or by joining a teleconference (351-888-7211) prior to the start of the meeting. Written comments recieved by 3:00pm PDT on April 7 will be entered into the record of the meeting.
April 7, 2020 Meeting Materials
- Minutes - March 3, 2020 Meeting
- April Claims - Item 4
- 2020-2023 TIP Amendment, Clark County, Resolution 04-20-08 - Item 4
- Voucher (Claims) Approval Process, Resolution 04-20-09 - Item 4
- Delegation of Authorities to Executive Director, Resolution 04-20-10 - Item 4
- RTC Personnel Policy Manual - Amendments, Resolution 04-20-11 - Item 5
- RTC Member Contributions (Dues) for YR 2021, Resolution 04-20-12 - Item 6
- Regional Transportation Plan for Clark County: Amendment Policy and Process, Resolution 04-20-13 - Item 7
- YR 2023-2024 Regional Grant Program - Call for Projects, Memo - Item 8
- Unified Planning Work Program for Fiscal Year 2021 - Draft, Memo - Item 9
- RTC UPWP - Draft - Item 9
- Metro UPWP - Draft - Item 9
- Entire Meeting Packet - zipfile archive of all PDFs