Regional Transportation Advisory Committee
RTAC is an advisory committee to the RTC Board of Directors, which coordinates and guides the regional transportation planning program in accordance with Board policy. The regional planning program includes transportation policy development, the development of regional transportation plans and the programming of transportation projects for funding.
Committee membership includes 14 voting members representing general purpose governments and key transportation agencies in the Clark County region. Because of the Portland/Vancouver bi-state metropolitan area, the committee also includes Oregon voting membership from ODOT and Portland Metro Council. However, participation of a broad range of jurisdictions, agencies, and stakeholders with interests in transportation is encouraged at RTAC meetings.
RTC’s Agency Calendar always has the most up-to-date information on rescheduled, relocated, or canceled meetings. RTAC generally meets on the third Friday of the month, from 9:00am to 11:00am, in the sixth floor training room of the Public Service Center.
The next scheduled RTAC meeting will be at 9:00am on Friday, July 20, 2018.
This meeting will be located at: Clark County Public Service Center, 6th Floor Training Room, 1300 Franklin St, Vancouver, WA 98660.
July 20, 2018 Meeting Materials
(No meeting materials presently available.)
- Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council
- Clark County Public Works
- Clark County Planning
- City of Vancouver, Public Works
- City of Vancouver, Community Development
- City of Battle Ground / Town of Yacolt
- City of Camas
- City of Washougal / Port of Camas-Washougal
- City of Ridgefield / City of La Center / Port of Ridgefield
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Port of Vancouver
- Oregon Department of Transportation
- Human Services Transportation