The next scheduled meeting of the RTC Board of Directors will be at 4:00pm on Tuesday, February 7, 2023.
Notice: Meeting Format Change
The RTC Board of Directors will convene this meeting via an In-Person/Hybrid Format. Options for viewing/participating remotely will also be accommodated (see below). All members of the Board of Directors may attend the meeting in-person, by telephone or webinar format and can fully participate.
Public Access and Participation
This meeting will be broadcast live on CVTV and available on cvtv.org to stream. The public may participate live by attending in-person, joining the teleconference or writing to email@example.com prior to the meeting. Written comments received by 12:00pm Pacific Time (noon) on February 7 will be entered into the record of the meeting. Refer to RTC Board of Directors meeting participation guidelines for specific Public Comment procedures and requiments.
February 7, 2023 Meeting Materials
- February 7, 2023 Agenda
- January 3, 2023 Minutes - January 3, 2023 Meeting
- Mid-February Claims Ratification and February Claims - Item 4
- Investment Services Interlocal Agreement Concerning Clark County Treasurer & SW WA RTC, Resolution 02-23-02 - Item 4
- Metro Joint Policy Advisory Committee on Transportation (JPACT) - WA Delegate Selection - Item 5
- 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments, Resolution 02-23-03 - Item 6
- Transportation Programming Guidebook Amendment, Resolution 02-23-04 - Item 7
- Transportation Programming Guidebook Document - Item 7
- ESA Stormwater Delay Exception, Resolution 02-23-05 - Item 8
- Transportation Performance Management: Measures & Targets (YR 2023), Resolution 02-23-06 - Item 9
- Transportation Performance Management: Measures & Targets DRAFT Summary Report - Item 9
- Regional Transportation Plan 2023 Update: Policy Framework & RTP Vision - Item 10
- Regional Transportation Plan 2023 Update: Policy Briefs - Item 10
- Project Showcase: Clark County; NE 10th Avenue - Item 12
- Project Showcase: WSDOT; Shared Central Signal System Study - Item 12
- Project Showcase: WSDOT; I-205 NB Mill Plain On-Ramp-Ramp Meter - Item 12
- VAST Program Annual Report - Item 12
- February 2023 Full Meeting Packet - zipfile archive of all PDFs