Board of Directors
RTC is governed by a Board of Directors which oversees the business affairs of the organization. The Board meets the first Tuesday of the month to conduct the agency’s business. The Board’s purpose is to manage the property and business affairs of RTC, to adopt a Regional Transportation Plan, to select and program transportation grant funds as directed by federal and state law, and perform other duties pursuant to applicable federal and state laws.
The Board includes 15 members representing general purpose governments, special purpose districts, governmental agency, or political subdivision which is a party to the governing Interlocal Agreement.
Pursuant to the RTC’s Bylaws, state legislators whose districts are wholly or partly within RTC’s boundaries are ex-officio (non-voting) members. The RTC’s ex-officio members include state representatives from the 14th, 17th, 18th, 20th, and 49th legislative districts.
The next scheduled meeting of the RTC Board of Directors will be at 4:00pm on Tuesday, October 3, 2023.
Notice: Meeting Format
The RTC Board of Directors will convene this meeting via an In-Person/Hybrid Format. All members of the Board are encouraged to attend the meeting in-person, or by webinar format.
Public Access and Participation
This meeting will be broadcast live on CVTV and available on cvtv.org to stream. The public may participate live by attending in-person, joining the teleconference or writing to email@example.com prior to the meeting. Written comments received by 12:00pm Pacific Time (noon) on May 2 will be entered into the record of the meeting. Refer to RTC Board of Directors meeting participation guidelines for specific Public Comment procedures and requiments.
October 3, 2023 Meeting Materials
- October 3, 2023 Agenda
- September 5, 2023 Minutes - September 5, 2023 Meeting
- October Claims - Item 4
- 2024-2027 Regional Grant Program Award, Resolution 10-23-19 - Item 5
- 2024-2027 Transportation Improvement Program, Resolution 10-23-20 - Item 6
- 2024-2027 DRAFT TIP Document - Item 6
- 2023 Federal Highway Urban Area Boundary, Resolution 09-23-18 - Item 7
- Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Personnel Policy Manual Amendment: Policy 8.0 Compensation; 8.2 Pay Plan, Resolution 10-23-21 - Item 8
- Equity Planning Considerations and Framework - Item 9
- 2024 Regional Transportation Plan for Clark County: RTP Action Strategies and RTP Projects - Item 10
- 2024 RTP Draft Project Lists - Item 10
- October 3, 2023 Full Meeting Packet - Item 11
- Clark County
- Karen Bowerman, Clark County Council Chair • website
- Michelle Belkot, Clark County Councilor • website
- Chair: Gary Medvigy, Clark County Councilor • website
- Skamania County
- Asa Leckie, Skamania County Commissioner • website
- Klickitat County
- Lori Zoller, Klickitat County Commissioner • website
- City of Vancouver
- Anne McEnerny-Ogle, Vancouver City Mayor • website
- Erik Paulsen, Vancouver City Councilmember • website
- Camas / Washougal
- Leslie Lewallen, Camas City Councilmember • website
- Battle Ground / Ridgefield / La Center / Yacolt
- Ron Onslow, Ridgefield City Councilmember • website
- Ports of Vancouver / Ridgefield / Camas-Washougal
- Vice Chair: Jack Burkman, Port of Vancouver Commissioner • website
- Cowlitz Indian Tribe
- Patty Kinswa-Gaiser, Tribal Delegate • website
- Clark County PTBA (C-TRAN)
- Shawn Donaghy, Chief Executive Officer • website
- Washington State DOT
- Carley Francis, Southwest Regional Administrator • website
- Oregon DOT
- Rian Windsheimer, Region One Manager • website
- Juan Carlos Gonzalez, Councilor • website