Below is the agenda for the Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors Meeting, was held on Tuesday, February 4, 2002, at 4:00 p.m. at the Marshall House, 1301 Officers' Row, Vancouver, Washington. The minutes for this meeting are also available.
- Call to Order and Roll Call of Members
- Approval of January 7, 2003, Minutes
- Citizen Communications
- Consent Agenda
- February Claims
- Interlocal Agreement: Travel Time Data Collection for the Congestion Management System, Resolution 02-03-04
- Value Pricing Overview (Carried over from January)
- MTP Amendment: SR-14 Pedestrian Crossing, Vancouver, Resolution 02-03-05
- Regional Transportation Priorities: 2003 Washington Legislature and Federal TEA III Reauthorization Priorities
- New 2000 US Census Urbanized Area and Federal Aid Urban Area Boundary
- Comprehensive Growth Management Plan Alternatives and Initial Comparison to Adopted MTP
- Other Business
- From the Board
- From the Transportation Director
- JPACT, February 13, 2003
- Next RTC meeting March 4, 2003, at 4:00 p.m.
- HOV Simulation
- I-5/I-205 Truck Travel
Regional Transportation Council
1300 Franklin Street, Fourth Floor
Vancouver Washington 98660
Public Service Center served by C-TRAN Route 3.
Officers' Row served by C-TRAN Route 32.
If you have special needs, please contact RTC.